What is your marriage worth? When considering a property, you must first determine its value and your budget for any needed repairs. Your marriage also has value that makes it worth protecting, saving, and investing in. Consider how important your marriage is to you and join us as we take a look at three things that make your marriage valuable.
The Value of a Property
- How do you know what a house is worth?
- Comparable sales
- Market conditions
- What is a house worth to you?
- To the seller
- To the buyer
- The bidding
The Budget of Project
- Consider the work that needs to be done.
- Calculate the funds that are available.
- Contemplate the value of the whole project to you.
The Value of Your Marriage
- How far are you willing to go to save your marriage?
- Can you fix what is wrong in your marriage?No wife should stay in place where she is abused or feels threatened. You should call the police. With the help of God’s Word and the Spirit of God, Your marriage can be repaired!
- Will you allow things to change?Change is hard to accept at times. You must be willing to embrace that change to make your marriage better. Sometimes we get used to a broken marriage.
What is Your Marriage Worth?
Your marriage is worth the price to have.
Your love story is incredible.
- Remember the memories that you have made.
- Your first date
- Your engagement
- Your wedding date
- Your honeymoon
- Your lives together
- Believe in the love that you have had.
- The joy of being madly in love
- The passion of being together
- The lingering touch
- The passionate kiss
- The unforgettable moments
- The problems you have been through together
- Remember the memories that you have made.
You have each other.
- In a world with 7.2 billion people in counting you have found each other.
- We take for granted what we have until it is gone.
- Until you place flowers at the graveside.
- Until you get those divorce papers in the mail.
- Until things are gone.
- Don’t let the Devil destroy what you have.
Marriage is in God’s plan.
- God invented marriage.
- When you are meeting your spouse’s needs, you are serving the Lord.
- No one wants your marriage right more than God.
Your marriage is worth the investment to fix.
Refocus your attention on the Lord.
- Marriage is not about making you happy.
- Marriage is about meeting the needs of your spouse.
Build your marriage on faith.
- Love is fragile.
- Matthew 7: 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
- Put your faith before anything else in your marriage.
Learn how to become holy through your marriage.
- Marriage can make you more like Jesus.
- When you love your spouse when she is hard to love.
- When your respect your spouse when it is hard to respect him.
- Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
- Marriage is a great test from the Lord. It is an opportunity to grow as a Christian.
- Learn how to live with someone so different than you.
- Learn how to meet the needs of someone made so different than you.
- The husband meets the emotional needs of his wife even though he does not understand it.
- The wife meets the physical needs of her husband even though she does not understand it.
Your marriage is worth the rewards to collect.
God sees everything.
- You cannot hide your problems from him.
- Hebrews 4:13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
- He is watching as you meet your spouse’s needs.
- When the wife lets the husband be the leader.
- When the wife treats her husband with respect.
- When the husband treats his wife with honor.
- When the husband is patient and loves his wife.
There is joy in serving him.
- You can discover the Joy of serving the Lord in your marriage.
- Hebrews 12: 2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- It seems strange that by dying to your self will, you can find joy in marriage. but it is true.
Rewards are waiting in Heaven
- II Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
- God is keeping a record in Heaven.
1 Corinthians 3:13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.14 If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.15 If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
Your Marriage is Worth:
- The Price to Have
- The Investment to Fix
- The Rewards to Collect
Fight for your marriage. Invest in your marriage. Put everything you have into your marriage.
Do not forget that God has something amazing planned for your marriage.